Monday, March 15, 2010

Census 2010

How many commercials do we need, it is even in my grocery store ad. I am sick of all the in my face stuff regarding the census. Let's see we had a Super Bowl ad, a letter in the mail telling me the census was coming, you would have to be hiding under a rock not to know that. And how much did that letter cost the gov, near as I can figure with postage, the cost of supplies, toner cartridges to make the copies, equipment costs, employee costs, mail man costs, etc that is one expensive letter to tell me what I and millions already know.

You can send all the forms you want, send all the felons you want to my house but you get one question answered and that is it.

Oh and did you hear the test to become a Census Worker is a joke. There are 36 questions and you only have to answer 10 right (that is 27%-I believe that is a big ole fat F). You can take it as many times as you want, there is no drug testing and these people are making $13/hour-$21/hour. Isn't this minimum wage work?

I dont want these people anywhere near my house, who are they and what is their background? Be careful you never know who will come knocking at your door, don't let them in.

No comments: