Saturday, July 08, 2023

3 Years

 3 years ago today I lost this little fireball.  Bucky Crookshanks.  She had liver cancer and it came on so fast we did not catch it until it was too late. Not much we could have done anyway. She was 16.  She was a sister to Groucho and Smudgey.

She was so onery, did not understand the word no, and she jumped off the kitchen island and broke a bone in her foot. Did that stop her nope she would clomp around the house and smack me in the face when she got on my lap with the cast.  

 When she would hear Charles Payne voice she would run in and jump on the TV stand and watch him, she also hissed when she heard Pelosi.  

I miss her a lot and I no longer have to worry about things getting knocked off the counter.  She is in kitty heaven with her buddy Harry, those 2 were the best of buds.








No comments: