Friday, April 14, 2023

New Outfit, Happy Easter, and Frame

 I got a new outfit for Spring sure is better than all that green.  I love the yellow and all the other colors and the shawl feels good cos it is still cool out.


I got the Easter Bunny outfit going and my April rug is back.  Next year I hope the bunny outfit gets expanded a bit but right now the house is being worked on. 

The frame is put together and the first floor walls are in along with the ceiling.  I heard a lot of swearing this afternoon as the paper that was picked out does not go with the floor and so back to the store with samples to match to get it right this time.  



So my dresser put the walls and ceilings in to see how much room there was and start placing furniture in to see how much room there will be for other things.  


First floor from left to right:  kitchen, dining room, half bath, and elevator.  Second floor from left to right:  bedroom, full bath, laundry room, and elevator.  Third floor:  living room w/fireplace, craft room, half bath, and elevator.

There is a ton of work to do and once the walls and floors are in things will go quicker.  Most furniture has been purchased but a bed and sofa will need to be made and the bathroom tub and toilets will need to be made.  

The new goal is to have this done mid September for my birthday instead of year end. I know my dresser is tired of working on this but no turning back now.

Stay tuned for more progress.




No comments: