Sunday, March 26, 2023

Reunion at Mary's Wedding

 My dresser went to a wedding this afternoon.  It was for Mary and Zach.  Mary used to work at Scraps where I live and she was one of my favs.  My dresser saw Zoey walk in when they were outside before the wedding started.  Then after the wedding which was outside on a freezing cold day(at least it did not rain),   when they were in the ballroom waiting to start the rest of the day here walks in Eleanor, another one of my favs.  There was also Emily, Mary's sister, who used to work at Scraps as well.  My dresser was very happy to see some of her favs as well.  I saw pics and Mary looked beautiful, did you know she got her dress free at one of those events where they give away prom and wedding dresses?  It was perfect for her.  She had the most beautiful crocheted sweater on, I want one, hello my dresser I want one of those sweaters.

Anyway my dresser had a great day catching up.  And if anyone has the potato casserole recipe my dresser wants it.



No comments: