Monday, March 27, 2023

Frame

 The frame of my house is all dry and ready to start work on the inside. The floor will be painted gray as a faux concrete slab the house sits on.  Much of this house will be the whole purpose behind Scraps which is to recycle, repurpose, and reuse.  Did you know you can get scrap wood at Menard's and some of it is pretty good when you cut around the bad spots.  My dresser has sacks full of plastic stuff that she washed after using the food product that she plans on using in the house.  I can not wait to see what she does with that Activia yogurt cup.

 

BTW the cat in picture behind my house is Fritzy one of my dressers kitties that have crossed to the Rainbow Bridge. Fritzy was left behind when her owners moved and did not take her, so of course my dresser who takes in all the ferals snatched her up.  Fritzy only lived 11 years as she had cancer, she was a Norwegian Forest Cat.  




No comments: