Saturday, February 04, 2023

I Smell Sawdust

 Oh what is that smell says my model, sawdust, quick text Scrappy and let her know wood is being cut today for her house.  It is pine and it smells so good and i see stain for the floor and you know what those canvases you can buy at Hobby Lobby they are perfect walls, and I hear a lot of oh crap that won't work and erasing and re-doing math and I heard a sizzle, oh oh I think her brain has fried for the day.  I know she keeps coming back to the drawing board and erasing and re doing the math and she has boxes of stuff that will be more than enough for the house and oh I wish she could just wiggle her nose and it would be done and I can move in.

Last weekend she went to the Toy and Miniature Museum and got so many ideas for my house.  I hope she is eating and sleeping and keeping up her strength cos this is gonna take a long time to get it all done.

Did I mention I am getting another cat, she found an all black cat and named it Midnight, so now I will have 2 cats.  I better make sure she gets more litter boxes.

Off to dream of what my new house will look like, I am such a lucky girl to have such a crazy dresser.

New February outfit, I do love the berets.



No comments: