Saturday, August 07, 2021

Another Life Saved

 This morning I noticed when i got up #10 was black so figured soon it would pop out. Nope so here I go again helping this one out of it's shell.  I really thought it was a goner cos when i got part of the shell  off there was no movement, nothing.  As I was pulling the rest of the shell I noticed movement.  Ok quick get this baby out.  I  was surprised when it came out and grabbed on my hand for dear life.  I thought I had a mini butterfly and what was I going to do with it, it could not fly.  I know there is a place in town that would take it.  As I was looking up the address I see the wings have unfolded and voila it is a real butterfly afterall.

I have sure enjoyed this season of successfully having 10 butterflies.  Thank you Lord for allowing me to participate in the miracle of life.







No comments: