Sunday, July 11, 2021

His Eye is on the Sparrow

 My dad's fav song.  When I got the bulletin early in the week and saw we were singing it, I knew I would be blubbering like a baby.  I am Liturgist this week and sure enough we sing this right before I read the Bible verses.  

This morning before I went to church I could not find my tomcat.  He was sitting on his haunches chattering to a bird outside in the mulberry tree and it was a cardinal.  The male was flitting from branch to branch and talking back to the tom.  I sat there and watched them, the cardinal got close to the window and the tom just sat there talking to him. I know it was my dad telling me to just sing the song at the top of my lungs and he would be singing with me.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgymGaMn5lg

No comments: