Monday, August 21, 2017

Clouds

It is Eclipse day, laying out in the driveway about the size of a fingernail left of the sun.  It got eerily quiet and the wind completely died. In the distance I hear fireworks and half of my neighbors are out.  It had been cloudy most of the day and then the sun came out.  The more we laid outside the more the clouds came. It got darker and quieter and then bam there is one big ass cloud. Really you could not wait a few more minutes?  I got to see some flares and the cloud move over the sun and the final ring, but nothing else as the sky opened and we barely got in the house before the rain came.  Oh well, we go to see some of it so all is not lost and the food my friends brought well, we had quite the feast.

Just as everyone got there the thermostat died so good thing I have ceiling fans and it is not beastly outside or we would have been eating in the basement.

Hope you go to see the eclipse today cos it was pretty cool.