Friday, July 14, 2017

The Left is at it Again

https://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/07/13/untitled-n2354545?utm_campaign=socialflow_townhall&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

I have two female cats.  One is named Bucky Crookshanks after Bucky Cat in the Get Fuzzy Cartoon and Crookshanks is the name of Hermione's cat in Harry Potter.  One is named Groucho Marx because she has the Groucho mustache.  Bucky is a long haired black cat with a bit of white.  Groucho is a tuxedo cat.

So I have probably misgendered them according to the article. No I did not ask them if they wanted to be spayed, they were the product of stray females who had litters and I did not want to deal with them going into heat and all that goes with that, knowing they were never going to have kittens.  I did not ask them what they wanted to be named either.  When I want them both to come with me to the basement if we have a bad storm, I often say come on girls and they come.  They don't look at me and say why do you call me girl.  They pee like a girl and their DNA is a girl, so therefore, they are girls.  I can't change that.  God make them girl kitties and I am not about to go against what He made.  Those of you who know me know my girls are my children and they are spoiled; but to think they get a say in what happens to them is not gonna happen.  They could care less.  As long as they have food, water, a clean litter box and a lap to sit on and toys to play with and they live inside 24/7 well they don't care. 

Like so much crap the left spews today this is another person who needs some serious help. No wonder the country is in  the mess we are today.