Saturday, November 12, 2016

Last Hurrah

We may get a frost tonight but for sure in about a week we will get our first real freeze.  I went out and took pics of the remaining garden for this year.  I wish I could keep them through the winter but alas nope.  It is still really nice for mid november for here.  I had cleaned out my flower beds this Spring but parents needed my attention for most of the year and so maybe next year I can get my flower beds back in order.
My red cherry plant is going nuts, i need to pick them today.

This is a tomato plant that started growing about a month ago, have no idea where it came from, has blooms and tomatoes which aren't gonna make it this year,maybe next.  My petunias going for one last bloom.
The wild radish is out of control, it spreads and has these pretty little purple flowers.

This marigold showed up in the middle of the wild radish, just a splash of bright yellow in the flower bed.
The zinnias are going for round 2 this year.

These zinnias seems to have wanted to jump barrel so they have started their own little village which is ok cos i was gonna fill this bed anyway with flowers.