Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Loopy Academy Fabric Project One

One of the Loopy Academy Fabric Projects was to make a set of 4 placemats.  I don't use them but the girls often make a mess so I made them some placemats to put under their water dish and food dish.  On to the next project.  Ok I got a better picture sort of but I guess they are Bucky approved.

This is my Loopy Academy yarn project one a pillow.  I am re0decorating my guest room into white with red accents, so this pillow will go in there.  I took the dishcloth pattern that kind of looks like a poinsettia and added some rows at the end.



Isn't this little tree behind the neighbors pretty.  The Sugar Maple leaves are mostly on the ground but the rest are coloring up really nice this week.  The wind today is wreaking havoc on them.