Monday, April 08, 2013

One of the Best Days in my Life

I woke up this morning to find Margaret Thatcher has died. I had the pleasure and privilege of hearing her speak at Baker University that I attended. Her father was the preacher at the chapel in this utube video. A benefactor purchased the chapel and had it re-assembled on campus. She came and dedicated it for us. I had the chance to attend, so I took the day off from work and went. How could you not. You know the game where they ask who you if you had the chance of anyone in the world to have dinner with, who would it be. Why do people always say Hollywood? My answer was always Margaret Thatcher. She was a role model and a great leader. Her friendship with Ronald Reagan changed the world. RIP Margaret Thatcher, you were my hero and you will be greatly missed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zML_PMEYly8