Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Cedar Wrap



I finished my Cedar Wrap over the weekend. (As soon as I can upload the picture I will post it-otherwise you can pop over to facebook and see it). I used Chunky Mochi in colorway 803. I really like this pattern from Spud and Chloe. (I could not find the yarn locally so I used the Chunky Mochi cos I loved the colors). I would add an inch or so to this because my width with my arms included is 44" and when I put this on to set the buttons it was a tad snug, so another inch or so would work for me to make it more comfortable. So if you make these and I suggest you do cos in 2 days you can have this cool wrap, you measure including your arms and lengthen it up a bit. I need to find the buttons and add them and then I can wear it. I will definitely make more and I am thinking some Christmas gifts or prayer shawls would be great with this in any super bulky yarn.

Can I just say I love the patterns from Spud and Chloe, they draw me to them like flies to honey. I love the simplicity and ease but yet they look great and make you want to knit all the patterns. I also love the toys (I love to knit toys) and can't wait to get the new farm book.

http://www.spudandchloe.com/blog/2010/12/cedar-wrap-free-pattern/

No comments: