Monday, June 22, 2009

Movies

I saw the Night at the Musuem movie a couple weeks ago. I liked the first one and I think this one is better. I am not a Ben Stiller fan but the movie is good despite him being in it. Amy Adams plays a very quirky Amelia Earheart, a part she is good at in many of her movies, I think she is a little off plumb, but she is good nevertheless. Not much of Robin Williams in it. The story actually reminds us all we should do what makes us happy, no matter what it is.

The new Sandra Bullock movie is hilarious but take a kleenex for the end. How can not you not like her? Of course nothing will ever compare to Miss Congeniality but... the movie starts out a little like Devil Wore Prada and they trick you into thinking you are looking at Alaska when you are looking at a modified Massachusetts. The scenery is very pretty and Betty White is a scream even though I have never cared for her. The scene of Sandra and Betty in the woods chanting and dancing is hilarious. That is all I am saying. If you need an escape for a couple of hours go see both of these.

Preview for a movie coming out at Thanksgiving. The producers of Wild Hog bring John Travolta and Robin Williams in a movie together. I hope the previews are not the best of the movie cos the preview had me laughing so hard I almost pee'd my pants.

No comments: