Monday, December 01, 2008

December 1







Just months ago it was the 4th of July and here it is 30 days from the end of the year. Where has the year gone. They say as you get older, boy are they right. Black Friday was not as bad as I thought it might be but then mom and I did not get up at o dark early, we got a lot of bargains.

Saturday we had snow showers all day to turn into this by Sunday morning. Officially our first snow and for me winter is over, Spring Please! I hate winter more and more every year.

I finally also took pictures of the two knitting magazines I bought in Florence, I figure babelfish and i are going to become real close soon, there are quite a few projects I would love to make from them and my yarn purchases. There was an outlet store that I wish I had brought the gray/white yarn for a sweater, would have been about $15 for the yarn but limited suitcase space will keep you on that yarn diet. The one yarn store I went to and met Beatrice she GAVE me this beautiful needlepoint canvas of the Ponte Vecchio where the jewelry stores fold up into jewelry boxes at night. I don't know why but I recently got all my thread and plan on starting it over the holidays.

No comments: