Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Going on a Sea Cruise

I leave on Saturday for a cruise to Alaska, forget Alaska, Jacque Torres is the featured chef and can you think of a better reason to go on a cruise than to go with Mr Chocolate. I am taking 3 knitting projects, two different purse patterns which require some knitting skills so should take some of that airport time and immigration line time up. I will be back on May 14 so if my One Skein Secret Pal is looking for me, I will be gone. I do however know the yarn I am going to use for my projects and the yarn I am sending. One of my favorite all time stores is Urban Arts and Crafts here in the city (in fact I can walk there from work and often do at lunch). Karen, the owner, has some yummy summer colors in the Laura Harding yarns, dont you just love her patternbooks and yarn? I wish I would win the lottery and buy enough of each color to make something. Anyway no more rambling from me. I know when I get back I need to start posting some pics of my knitting projects. So for now Bon Voyage to me. Post when I get back.

No comments: