Sunday, December 11, 2022

Is There a Sign on My Roof?

 Smudgey will have been gone 2 weeks tomorrow.  I know Groucho's days are probably numbered. So I was just going to settle for having BigBoy for as long as I can as I know he has health issues.  Well I was looking out the dining room window and saw a cat in the cul de sac, close to my curb, there were lots of cars as the neighbor was having a party.  I thought it was the neighbor cat who often eats at my house cos they are awful pet parents, so I put a can of food out.  She always comes running when I do but this cat did not. OH that is not the neighbor cat, he started crying loud like he was scared to death.  Oh crap, I went and he let me pick him up so I carried him to the front porch and put him down thinking he belonged in the neighborhood and was just out so I thought he would eat and go home. Nope as soon as I opened the door in he ran and finally hid under the couch.  Now what do I do, I got a not so good picture and posted it in the HOA webpage and the lost pet page in hopes someone had lost their cat.  He did eat a bit ago and my two are hiding not knowing what is going on.  

I need to decide what to do do I keep him if no one claims him? or do I take him to a shelter?  



No comments: