Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Scrappy March

 So her hat is a bit large but she is all about the head,so..... It is very hard to get a picture at work cos of the lighting,etc.  But she is all decked out. 


The other day I saw this adorable crocheted little camper.  After much research I found it in a book that is no longer in publication but I got to thinking Scrappy needs a camper, so yes I am going to try and make her one.  And then she needs a vehicle, I found a crocheted Jeep pattern so my projects this year besides monthly outfits is to give her a camper and Jeep.  And she will need a garage to put them in.

I am going to start work on her roof top garden she will start in May.  I need to find a ladder or figure out how to make one.  Anyway stay tuned.  April outfit is done. 

No comments: