Friday, February 25, 2022

Scrappy Has a Home

 I kept thinking Scrappy needed a home of some sort where no one would bother her.  I got the bright idea of making her one, I was going to make everything from scrap but I found this box at Hobby Lobby along with the fireplace. I found the word Create, bench, and book cases at Joan's.  The rest I used stuff I found at work to make her little place.  This was 2 weeks worth of my brain being on fire and then being fried.  She has a siamese cat that needs a name.  She has a TV (there is a website that has all kinds of doll house furniture you can make).  These pictures aren't the best but it was so bright I could not get good ones, but you get the idea of what her house looks like.  I do have the sofa cushion and pillow done, will get pics next week along with her St Pat's day outfit.






February she was cupid complete with arrow and bow.




And what girl does not need to go all out for Mardi Gras.




No comments: