Saturday, January 08, 2022

Scrappy

 We have a mascot at work, she is a light bulb made out of felt. Her name is Scrappy.  She is named after the business ScrapsKC and the lightbulb is for the ideas you get while wandering through the store. We take in used textiles, crafts, school and office supplies and other oddities people donate.  Last September we acquired a mascot.  A couple days before Halloween my boss asked me if I could dress her for halloween.  As you can see she is very hard to dress as she is all head and hardly any body.  So I made her a princess, fairy, bride, whatever you want her to be.  So now each month she gets a different costume.  She has become quite popular and is now on tiktok.  

The girls at work decided she needed her own runway so I present the different faces of Scrappy so far.  Stay tuned for her monthly costumes and antics. I think she needs her own FB page.








No comments: