Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Grandma's Buttons

 Most of us around my age have a container with our grandmother's buttons in it.  Mine is a tin that is pretty ugly and whatever lid top was on it is now just a hole in the tin.  You have to take a screwdriver or a knife to pry the lid off of it. I still have a few buttons left but have used most of them on craft items that won't depart the house.

Last week this came in and I fell in love.  I never knew they made plastic hearts that held chocolates.  I should have snatched it up but I did not so if it is still there when I go to work I will.  I love this and would seal around the opening and hang it on my craft wall.



BTW:  this was never put out for sale so I grabbed it up and it is sitting on my dining room table to figure out how to seal and hang on the wall.

No comments: