Friday, February 02, 2018

Party At My House

Today's party menu is cat food and walnuts. I put food out for my feral, Smudgey, she is a kin to my 2.  She is the only one I should be feeding but I have some really crappy neighbors. 

 You can see her head over the brick ledge. She is mostly black, a tuxedo cat. She is a sweet one, I would love to bring her in but I don't think my 2 would like that.

 This is Big Boy, isn't he gorgeous?  He used to live across the street with Orange Marmalade below and Crazy Girl who is a calico long hair. He got out one day and they never bothered to try and get him back in, so they have left him out to become a feral.
 Orange Marmalade lives across the street and he and crazy girl roam my yard looking for food.  The neighbors need to keep them inside.
Smokey used to live at the end of the block. They got evicted and now he is roaming and has become feral as well.  He is blind in one eye.

There is also a smaller black cat roaming that is not very old.

If you are gonna have a pet, keep it inside and fix it. If you can no longer keep it there are organizations that will take the pet and find them a good  home. 

My fear is one of the neighbors will tire of seeing all the cats and call Animal control and I will lose Smudgey. 

And there must still be walnuts to be had as he found one. I wish they would not leave the hulls on my deck.  We did have a ton of walnuts this year.