Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Trash Bags

I probably found this pattern either on facebook or pintrest but you can find it at a-ditchin-time-quilts.blogspot.com and look for tutorial for my car trash bags. The pattern and pictures are very clear. From the time I cut it out and sewed it up it took maybe an hour. What great gifts they would make. I did not use the pellon for the inside, I got a piece of plastic canvas sheeting and cut it to size and laced up one side. I figure if it gets dirty it can be cleaned as well as the bag itself can be washed. I also used poop scoop bags you can get, the little green ones they are the perfect size. This is for my car and I am sure some will get them for Christmas gifts. I already have one in mind, you can personalize them for the giftee. In the second picture you can see the handle sort of. I found some Halloween wired ribbon with black cats on them, yes it is a Halloween bag.