Monday, May 27, 2013

Spaghetti Art and Flowers

I was looking through my pasta yesterday and not paying attention the already opened box of spaghetti fell out, it just piled up by itself like this. Oh well what are you gonna do? This morning as I was feeding the feral cats and birds I notice this fawn down below, I tried to get her picture but all you can see is her hind quarters behind the tree. She made it safely across the street. Look to the left of the far tree. I thought I might get some pictures of my flowers blooming before the rain poured and it did. The plants in the scalloped bed are my hostas, a yellow rosebush, and a day lily. Along with my bleeding heart and this pink rose bush that got severely trimmed is blooming like crazy. Hey everyone needs a hair cut once in awhile. I don't know what the white/purple flowers are in the hanging basket with the begonia but they are pretty.