Friday, August 03, 2012

Tell Me How it is Different

Dear Lefties: I went to CFA on Wednesday to support my First Amendment of Free Speech. Today you are protesting CFA because they give money to religious institutions that support traditional marriage between a man and a woman. So tell me how different is this than the goverment taking my tax dollars without my permission and giving them to NPR, Planned Parenthood, other countries, illegal immigrants, shall I go on with my list. Only thing is Mr CFA uses his profits, you use my tax dollars. Remember the old adage I will defend your right to have a different opinion than me and it should be ok. You do not know what is better for me, you dont even know me. The only good thing out of this is you have awakened a sleeping giant and we are tired of it all. We want our American back. Game on!