Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Projects Finished So Far This Year


I got a new cell phone so it needed a cover.


My February cell phone cover,my own pattern called Love Me Tender cos afterall you should treat your phone tenderly after all the money you pay for it.


Dad's Birthday Socks



My aunt gave me this yarn for christmas. It is the old Dazzleaire. It reminds me of Neopolitan Ice Cream. I did not like the colorway knitted so I pulled out my trusty crochet shawl that I like. I also crocheted a flower to cover over the button. I wondered how old the yarn was because it did not have yardage or much information. When I opened up the wrapper there was a form where you could send off for a pattern booklet for $1.50 but it expired in 1993. It is very soft and I love it.


First Christmas 2012 gift done.


Mom don't look your birthday socks.


And to end this with God's work today, the sunrise.

No comments: