Monday, August 01, 2011

What to do when on Furlough

I decided since I am on furlough (thank you Congress) I may as well take advantage of the vacay compliments of Congress not doing their job. So Christmas is only less than 5 months away and what better use of my time than to work on gifts especially when it is over 100 outside.

Camp Loopy Project 2 was cable socks, mitten, or gloves, so here are my socks, FaFaFa Socks pattern using Studio June Yarn. Love the pattern and the yarn but the yarn is too busy for cables.


I found the supplies for these duffle bags that I had purchased last year for Christmas and so now they will be this years gifts, the day of the dead bag is mine as wellas the black one. I am experimenting with various weights of interfacing for the bags.




More grocery bags for a dog person.


A rug with enough left over for a dishcloth


And my August Rug

More cabbage rose potholders and dishcloths


It was a very productive week.

No comments: