Saturday, November 06, 2010

Sweater Quest Continues



Progress so far: I had to go down to size 4 needles. When I started I had to go from 6 to 5 to get gauge and now I must be getting looser because I am at a size 4.

I am on the second repeat of the pattern and must right out each row as Dear Alice your pattern is not well written at all. So last Wednesday in class the lys owner and I worked on the next section to take me through the steeking of the armholes. Onward I go. Why am I writing out each row because Chart A has 12 rows, Chart B has 6 rows and Chart C and D have 20 rows and you must work A and B in sequence and since they don't divide evenly into 20, well you do the math.

Alice you will not defeat me. One of the other ladies in the class is making the most beautiful sweater, dont know which Alice sweater it is but I think I might have to try that one as well and a few others.

Off to write out the next set of 20 rows and knit on.

No comments: