Thursday, July 23, 2009

The 912 Project

http://www.the912project.us

Have you heard? There is sort of a new kid on the block. I had heard of this before but never really investigated until Team Sarah sent me an email asking me to join forces. I checked it out and decided "Yes I Can" join this group and support what it believes in.

There are 9 Principles:
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

The 12 Values are:
1. Honesty
2. Reverence
3. Hope
4. Thrift
5. Humility
6. Charity
7. Sincerity
8. Moderation
9. Hard Work
10. Courage
11. Personal Responsibility
12. Gratitude

These are basic but something we should all agree to. Check them out if you want to take back America.

No comments: