Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pet Peeve of the Day

I am driving to work, I am on loan to one of our offices in the caves, yes it is a real cave. I drive hiway now and it is very pretty. I had just come over the bridge and some jerkwad throws out their breakfast trash, complete sack, and wrappers from McDonald's. I am pretty sure when he got to work there were trash cans there to throw it in but no he had to trash my beautiful drive to work. Dont you wish there were big hands for something in the sky that came down and smacked someone when they did something like that and then threw the trash back in their car?

I had to go to DC last week and really did not have time to see much but the Air and Space Musuem is out the back door of my HDQ office so they have all the space stuff out right now and a cool display on the Wright Brothers and there is a new Native American Museum a couple blocks down the street, it is 4 floors and i did not get through one floor before they closed, something for next time.

Awaiting snow today, I dont do winter, may have to go home early if it starts sticking too much.

No comments: