Monday, August 06, 2007

DDOS Exchange







I sent out my box today finally after staring at it for a week and when I got home there was my box, boy did I ever get spoiled. The orange dishcloth is my own pattern and the blue one is a pansy, my knittee's collectible. I sent her some blue/yellow/white yarn, some hot chocolate and tea, a pansy tea bag holder, a knitted bag with chocolate soap, and some M&M calendars for 2008. Hope she likes them.
The one with the ballband cloth is my box I got today, I got SPOILED. I got a yellow/blue ballband cloth, and a blue sailboat cloth. The ballband is one of my favs, how can you go wrong with it. Dark chocolate, pink lemonade, pina colada soap, some yarn to make more dishcloths, a lighted fan to use while it is in the 100's the next two weeks, animal crackers and a pattern book to make some more dishcloths. I LOVE IT<>








1 comment:

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Damn, that was FAST! I just mailed it out Saturday afternoon! :-) Glad you liked.