Friday, June 30, 2017

Bye Bye CFA

Those of you who know me know that I love me some Chick Fil A. I waited years to get one close to my house and now I live in between 2 of them.  But sadly they have caused me to re-think whether I eat there anymore.  First they got rid of the cole slaw and replaced it with a kale salad. Seriously who eats that crap?  We live in the midwest, we eat cole slaw, we don't eat kale, that stuff is nasty.  Now I see today you are getting rid of my Chicken Salad Sandwich, you have gone toooooo far now.  That is the only thing i eat there, the meal with the sandwich, waffle fries and lemonade.  Why do you need to do this, are you catering to some coastal peeps who don't like eating comfort food?  Do you think this will make your die-hard customers happy?  I can't even think about this because it is so wrong.


https://thechickenwire.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Recipe-Chick-fil-A-Chicken-Salad?utm_campaign=chicken_salad_recipe&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid-social&utm_content=mox_facebook_post_063017