Thursday, September 19, 2024

Lila

 I sure missed with Lila. I thought for sure based on the age of the kittens who turned 5 months yesterday and reading all about the cycle of female cats she was pregnant. But nope she was not.  So that is good.  I must have fixed all the males she has access to.  She got fixed yesterday and turned into a snuggle girl.  She is still a bit not quite sure but today she gets the run of the house while BigBoy is locked up in my bedroom.  So she gets out during the day and he gets out during the night.  

She needs to heal from her surgery and she still has the 2nd shot of her FLV shots to get in 3 weeks, then I can slowly introduce them to each other.

Chunky Monkey has only had his rabies shot so when he comes in he gets quarantined as well for 3 weeks and then introduced to BigBoy.  Looks like my Fall is gonna be busy getting them to all get along.

Charcoal still remains extremely skittish but she is growing into her legs just like Licorice her dad.  Grayson is going to be a big tom and so beautiful. He let me touch his nose yesterday.

No I do not need 5 cats in the house but you know sometimes you just have to save what you can.  If Grayson lets me pet him and pick him up he will be in the house as well. I hate to leave Charcoal out by herself but Licorice is out there and they can bond.  

Stay tuned. 

No comments: